Now comes word that both their Dark Crystal Chamberlain and Labyrinth Worm statues are in stock and available to purchase as well!
Both are Think Geek/Game Stop exclusives.
IT'S TIME TO MAKE YOUR MOVE
Anyone who doubts that birds are the evolutionary descendants of dinosaurs has not seen Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal. The form and movement of the Skeksis is both awe-inducing and terrifying. And now Chronicle Collectibles has captured skekSil, the Chamberlain of the Skeksis, as a collectible figure so that you can admire him all day long.
Available exclusively at ThinkGeek and GameStop, this skekSil statue stands an impressive 14" tall including his sword, about to be wielded in a Trial by Stone. As an added bonus, this does not come with sound, so you don't have to worry about listening to skekSil's whimper all day. "Mmmmhhhhhmmmmmm." Manipulative, deceptive, and whiny. You know, skekSil sounds a lot like a toddler, only he doesn't have the cuteness factor. Although Skeksis sort of have that ugly cute thing going on....
- The Dark Crystal Chamberlain Statue
- Officially-licensed Dark Crystal merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation
- Available exclusively at ThinkGeek and GameStop
- Features skekSil, the Chamberlain of the Skeksis, in his glorious robes, ready to challenge skekUng, the Garthim Master, to Trial by Stone
- Some assembly required (you have to put the sword in his hands)
- (Or not. He could always be bringing you a little flower or something, we suppose.)
- (But definitely not a Gelfling)
- (After all, they're all dead, right?)
- The base features the film's logo
- Materials: PVC
- Dimensions: 14" tall (11 1/2" statue on a 2 1/2" base) x 5" wide x 5" deep
- Weight: 2 1/2 lbs.
What a night. Sarah's parents leave her to babysit her little brother, never bothering to ask if she has plans. Goblins come and take the poor boy away. Then she finds herself outside the Labyrinth, tasked with finding her way to the center or losing her baby brother forever! David Bowie sure could be mean. Once inside the Labyrinth, the first creature she meets is only referred to as "The Worm" (and no complaining, because she met Hoggle outside the Labyrinth). And if she just took the time to come inside, she might have learned the easy way to get through.
So, come inside, have a nice cup of tea, meet the missus, and take a little magic from the Labyrinth home with you now, when you buy this Labyrinth 'Ello Worm 1:1 Scale Statue. Chronicle Collectibles made this guy especially for us. With tufts of hair and a fabric scarf, he's perched as if he's about to offer advice on a rock from the wall, only this one has the film's logo on it in case people seeing your statue are confused about where they've met this little guy before. Best part? He's actual size.
- Labyrinth 'Ello Worm 1:1 Scale Statue
- Officially-licensed Labyrinth collectible
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- Scale: Actual size
- Created using the original puppet itself at Henson studios
- Fluffy, shapeable hair tufts and fabric scarf
- Materials: Polyresin /stone power and calcium carbonate mixture body with cotton / spandex scarf and polyester / acrylic hair
- Dimensions: 6" wide x 5 3/4" tall x 2 3/4" deep
- Weight: 1 lb.