Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Netflix Cancels The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell!

Netflix has cancelled The Jim Henson Company's The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell.



Christine McConnell shared the news via her Facebook page:

I’m very sad to say, there won’t be another season of The Curious Creations ðŸ˜”
I guess the ratings vs the show’s cost didn’t work out and that’s unfortunately all I’ve been told. 
To say I’m grateful is such an understatement. I never dreamed of such an amazing opportunity coming my way and my only wish is that I could have done better.
Thank you to everyone who watched and has supported the series.
Thank you to Henson, Wilshire, Netflix and the amazing people who made the show with me. 
I want to continue creating and have SO many more ideas and projects to share... so stay tuned 
This clip is the last scene we shot and I had tears in my eyes the whole time... can’t believe how lucky I am to have experienced this ❤️







I wonder how Rose is going to take the news...

Image result for rose The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell murder

No comments:

Post a Comment