Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Muppet Show Clock Unboxing!

Like many of you, I've gotten a few notices from The Bradford Exchange stating that the Muppets cuckoo clock had been delayed. I even received one after a large white box arrived...



Let's see what's inside!



As you can see the final product looks just like the prototype we showed back in March:


While we didn't show the Kermit pendulum in the video, rest assured it was there, and looks just like the one pictured above.


I hope you don't have to wait too long to add it to your collection!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to get mine! Why can they hardly ever make a great Fozzie reproduction though? My only complaint is Fozzie. He looks too cartoony. I'd love to see the clock with batteries, in action. Also, your Muppet collection mirrors my own!

    ReplyDelete