Friday, May 21, 2021

Kacy Musgraves Models Moschino's New Sesame Street Collection!

Singer Kacey Musgraves teamed up with Moschino to model their new Sesame Street line.


Moschino creative director Jeremy Scott celebrated the launch of the campaign by posting a video of the shoot on Instagram.


“I got wind that she was a Sesame Street fan, and was able to make this magical moment happen,”
Scott told Elle. “I was like, ‘Oh, I need to go on set. I need to be up in this.’ So that’s my hope and prayer: that I get to get on Sesame Street for real.”

Musgraves achieved that goal last year when she performed "Rubber Duckie" on The Not-Too Late Show with Elmo and taped segments for Sesame Street's 52nd season which will premiere on HBO Max in November.


Check out photos of the campaign starring Musgraves, below.















Exclusive styles from the Moschino x Sesame Street collection are currently available in China, while the complete 33-piece collection, including items not seen above like a cropped denim vest set, knitted cardigan, tracksuits, T-shirts, and sneakers, are scheduled for release worldwide on May 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment