Monday, December 3, 2018

1981 Muppet Advent Calendar Card Days 1-3!

Today we start a fun idea submitted by David S. Rosenberg.



I have a Muppet advent calendar from 1981. My mom saved nearly every advent calendar she picked up through my childhood, and this one is by far my favorite.Tomorrow through to Christmas Eve I’d like to share the daily window flaps and what’s behind them to share with all fellow Muppet fans for the holiday season.  
How could we possibly say no.

The card/ advent calendar features Kermit heading to a Muppet holiday party. Each character and almost everything else in the room is a door to a holiday greeting. 

 

Since it is already December 3rd, today we present doors 1-3:







Be sure to check back each day* between now and Dec. 24 to see what's behind each door!
Thanks David for such a great idea!

*some days may be combined

No comments:

Post a Comment