Friday, January 9, 2015

RIP My Muppets Show!

The My Muppets Show app and was officially shut down today.
It was announced on December 10th, that the game would only be playable until January 9th, 2015.

True to their word, late last night the servers were shut down. Now, instead of Animal greeting players:

This notice loads when opening the game:

Here is the original trailer for the game:


In addition to letting users collect classic Muppets, the game introduced a few new characters as well:
It appears that their Facebook page was shut down as well. 

So RIP My Muppets Show. May your digitizer always bring you special edition 
characters and the never to be sixth stage!


9 comments:

  1. Bring the my muppets show app back to the App Store please it’s my favorite game I ever played

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer that was too... exceptional game it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 13, and this game was my sister's and I' s life! We loved this game! We would play it hours on end everyday! Me and my sister remember 1 day the game was not there. We checked on the app store and it was also not there! We were so sad. We don't know why, but all we knew was that the game was gone. RIP Muppets-levee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nooo I used to love this game and randomly thought of downloading it again today only to see this :((

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this game so much and it was removed 😭😢💔

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please I want my Muppet show game

    ReplyDelete