Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Skeksis Action Figures Hmmmmmmm!

Here is another rare, unproduced Skeksis item. We had many talks with Hasbro about creating a line of action figures, unfortunately the rest of the Skeksis somehow missed the meeting to sign the deal for them to use our likenesses.Only me and my Garthin bodyguard were able to sign the paperwork, so we were the only important members of Thra to be chosen. 


I don't know what happened. I put the meeting reminder in plain sight to the left of the Garthin lair, behind the pile of rotting Gelfling bodies and under the Garthin's litter box, where they all should have seen it! 

Each figure was even supposed to come with a piece of The Dark Crystal!


Thankfully my action figure was finally released years later by a company called NECA. 

They didn't use the outfit I chose, but beggars can't be choosers, right? hmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment